ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supersprint Catback exhaust system fitted

Got this from a badly crashed Clio last week. Cost me less than 50% of the original brand new cost :) I am surprise about the condition of the exhaust!!! 90% new!! Fitted last weekend. Will write the review later after I have a longer test.

img5266.jpg

img5300k.jpg

img5292y.jpg

img5294.jpg

img5314.jpg

img5313d.jpg

Be honest, I never think of doing any modification on my car, except a panel filter, Eibach + Koni. But the price of this used Supersprint is too attractive :) This is the only exhaust brand I am interest in. I do think I am very very lucky to find this from a crashed Clio (see below). Again, not many good condition parts left from the car as I was going to take the whole car as parts with my friend. But not worthy cos nothing good to remove from it. The seller said there is a fast cam in it, well... forget it. There is a set of OMP exhaust system inside. But too loud for me.

The seller posted an ad on the web to sell his Clio, but end up the car was badly crashed before any trade is done. Bad luck for him.

I will post more pics of the Supersprint exhaust later. But for their original site, this one:
http://www.supersprintuk.com/clio-20i-16v-172-c-72_187_381.html

dsc01455.jpg

dsc01459km.jpg

dsc01458.jpg

dsc01463bi.jpg