ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharger

MK1 PH3 RSi
Hi, i want to do something different to my RSi and havent yet seen a supercharged RSi out there (am i looking in the right places?)

Has anyone ever seen or heard of one, or do most sane ppl just do 16v/172 conversions?

Ps where is the best place to get uprated engine bits, piston,rods,h/gasket etc etc.

Any pics or info please!!!!!

None
You would prob have to get a custom one dine, which could cost anything upto 5k then you got the extra maitenence costs so tbh not really worth it. As for cams try searching the net for cat cams, with piston rods etc you will prob have to get your standard ones worked on. Hope this is some help to you

williams 2 turbo
there is a dimma clio with pearl paint around braintree thats been supercharged, goes like stink, but really bad mpg, like 15mpg. was converted in belguim i believe by dimma who built it.