ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Street Fighter IV (PS3/Xbox360/PC)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
So anyone else had a play with it, they've changed quite a frew things in this one, obviously the new characters but the ultra combo choice too, few new stages and fortunately, it imports your save game if you played the original street fighter IV.

Still looks fantastic

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
I got well and truely pissed off with SFIV so doubt I'll be getting this. Shame really as I used to love the SF series :(

1.8 Civic EX
it is an awesome game tbh, i just got annoyed at how impossible it seemed to pull off any sort of combo.

Even in the training bit where it clearly shows what buttons to press, your timing has to be sooo perfect to like 0.001 second or it won't work and I never understood the combos where you had that move in the middle (forget whats it called but the one where you press two buttons together, "breaker" or something??)

Got boring, just basically eneded up button bashing my way through the game unless I was using character with the "standard" moves like Ryu, Ken etc.

maybe I'm just not as good as I used to be lol

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
practice mate, the combos are hard for a reason. they're supposed to be reserved for top players, it's not the same a tekken.

Man I just got into this big time,

I have a friend who plays it pro, and is sponsored by madcatz, some serious money at that kind of level!

I also plan on getting one of these free through madcatz this weekend:

street-fighter-iv-fightstick.jpg

I'm so used to pads now I don't know if I can adjust! :dapprove:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
ROFL!!! That was like 2 years ago you nutter.

This is old hat now tbh. Streetfighter X Tek and UMC3 are the games imo!

I've actually never adjusted to stick, despite getting the best one avalible and dual modding it for both consoles!!! haha

I know! :rasp:

It's only just become a big game at competition level (I forget the name of the company that stream it), so the only reason I've really picked it up, that and I'm sure I watched one of the films and it got me right into it again.