ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Resin'd & PS Request

BG 182 FF
reflection6yt.jpg

front9fd.jpg

front22ol.jpg

side7fw.jpg

spent a few hours cleanin me car today, above are the results. i need a decent camera i know, a tad grainy with me phone.

Could someone pleeaase photoshop any of the pics with my wheels white or anthracite, cheers. ill post a biger pic if needed.

Looks real nice m8, that colour comes out nice when its clean. Is that the 3/4 plate from fancyplates.com?

BG 182 FF
CH33MA said:
Looks real nice m8, that colour comes out nice when its clean. Is that the 3/4 plate from fancyplates.com?

cheers. its a t**t to keep clean though, shows every spec of dirt. it is a 3/4 plate yer.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
and anthracite (seems to look a little purple for some reason) lol...

:D hope that is ok!

peugeot 106 gti
pro race 1.2 in white oooo tasty!! dont trust woody with ur wheels lol spray can .com lol only jokin woodster

Monaco Blue Mk2
Looks mint in white Joe, is you 3/4 plate the one off fancyplates as I'm gonna get one if it is, providing I hopefully get my private reg this week!

172 phaseII
my mate just got those wheels refurbed, centre caps had to be redone because they were the wrong match, they look gd!

fiesta
MikeyR said:
pro race 1.2 in white oooo tasty!! dont trust woody with ur wheels lol spray can .com lol only jokin woodster

hey cheeky coont, lol, that was to see what they looked like cause i can't use photoshop, hahahaha