ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunstrips????

Clio 182
image.png
Thinking about putting one in my Artic blue 182 not sure what tho, thinking about the renault sport sticker( in pic ) in dark blue on a black sunstrip? Any ideas or pics of your own? Cheers

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I'll be getting a sun strip at some point, they make a big difference with cutting the brightness out (when the sun decides to show itself). Has anyone bought any decent pre-cut ones?

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
That's a shame, I've had pre-cut on previous cars and they've fit pretty well. I'll have to sharpen my craft knife!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Well they will fit but depends on how well you fit it and how high/low you want it to sit.
I work with vinyl so if you need strips let me know.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
£10 posted buddy.
I dont have any satin black at the moment in vinyl, only gloss black.
I do have a more matte black in a material called macsoft which is basically the same as vinyl but intended for inflatable boats.
Let me know mate :)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
@LeeRS don't suppose you have any satin red do you?

Thanks

Again mate, i dont really have satin vinyl. Its pretty much gloss or matte nowadays.
I do have matte red in macsoft material.
Will send you both samples.
I think i have both your addresses in my hitlist.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Lee, how matte is it? Have you got any pics?

I may just bite the bullet and get it! I've changed a dress anyway mate so no point in keeping that old one.

@LeeRS

Last edited:

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
ive got a gloss one on mine but it sort of goes with the black paint.
It does dull down after a bit but im going to change mine to the matte I think as mine is a bit tatty now.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I recently fitted a matte black one to my car an got a 20cm deep one, fitting was piss easy but 20cm IMO isn't deep enough