ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunroof leak ? HELP please

blue 1.2 16v
so i went to get in my car this morning ive got the 2002 1.2 version dynamique, first time its rained since i got the car, and the passenger seat was ringing wet and water was dripping near the passenger sun block screen thing, any suggestions where its coming from need help please?!

thanks a lot josh :dapprove:

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Its a seriously common fault with clios. About every clio with a sunroof leaks. Ours does. I get a wet f**king arse.

A fix would be to take the sun roof out completely and replace the seals not entirely sure think they're about 35 ish. Enquire with Wests Renault. He's a registered trader...

Btw is it Elec. sunroof or Manual?

blue 1.2 16v
Its a seriously common fault with clios. About every clio with a sunroof leaks. Ours does. I get a wet f**king arse.

A fix would be to take the sun roof out completely and replace the seals not entirely sure think they're about 35 ish. Enquire with Wests Renault. He's a registered trader...

Btw is it Elec. sunroof or Manual?

its a manual sunroof, tried silicone but still leaking today :/

RS172 Flamer
Mine was same (albeit it's electric), but i just pulled off the seals and re-fitted them. That did the trick :)

If you do try this then make sure the seal isn't worn, otherwise it might need changing like NoahRobinson07 said.