ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunny sn3800 tyres any good for the money?

182 cup
small world jez if you are who i think you are! im guessing so as says your from stoke!

you had a blue 172 i think or 182 and i bought your M reg pulsar gtir off you almost exactly a year ago!!

:D

182 cup
yeah they are 14's sorry my mistake (again). i always do that even on the gtir forum. must have made that same mistake ten times now! good job ive never bought tyres online for it or i'd ebd up with wrong size lol

someone told me they were 13 inch wheels years ago and its just stuck in my head since

J

jonnytheboy

Ive got wanli's on mine, kwick fit wanted £600 for 4 Pe2's (f**k that!) I.m happy with them they turn in better but dont hold on for long.

J

jonnytheboy

Thats kwick fit for ya!! Dick turpin has nothing on them guys!! LOL. My wanlis cost £177 for 4! :approve: