ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower phase 1's

Exige, M140i
2600 rings a bell but could be wrong. Both were in Scotland. Sure one was for sale by Stu on here and the other one the lad posted up after he bought it.

I'd happily pay that tbh. I did find one that had sold in Scotland in 2015 so it's perhaps still up here (I'm in Scotland too). I'll just need to wait out.

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
I'd happily pay that tbh. I did find one that had sold in Scotland in 2015 so it's perhaps still up here (I'm in Scotland too). I'll just need to wait out.

I'm not sure if he's on here, but theres a boy in Leven selling his.

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
looks like they are appreciating in value

i paid 2k for mine 8 years ago and i still have it

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
sorry mate but has too much sentimental value to me. not of the car, its just a car, but events surrounding it...cheers anyway

Clio V6 phase 1
IMG_0299.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    879.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 65

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The only colour the ph 1 looks good in in my opinion.

Check it out @mossyv6..

I'm sure this is the one I went to view at Doncaster last month, ran sweet but needed a LOT of work required to get it to my standards and he wanted a crazy price for it 😧

But much respect to @MICKnBEV for taking on this resto project - and vees look sweet :smile: