ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 12th shields meet

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
posted on behalf of dan, and in a new thread to not spam the other one

If you could post this in the regional section for me it would be sweet :)

The meet isnt associated with any of the car clubs specifically, it is not a saxo/106owners/zsoc/cs meet. It is just a little plan for some like minded petrol heads to get together have a natter and be sociable, last years meet with this forum at this location was a great success with a massive turnout.

By stretching it across the brands of cars, which most of us have owned at some point or another it's just making it a little more interesting than Clio,Clio,Clio etc. I believe there's a few evos/r32/hondas making a show to.

Everyone is welcome, I have invited friends and new comers from all the north east sections of car forums I visit and as a result the turnout is looking very diverse and interesting.

To have a line of clios there like last year as well as what is looking to be a big turnout from the fords and pugs would be sweet.

Just a reminder, it's a family orientated area and all the car parks are covered by CCTV- don't embarrass yourself and us by driving like a dildo.

Whos in?

Heres all the details, pretty similar to last years Jan Meet on here, it would be great to see some of you there. Are you going to put it in the NE Section for me?:

Afternoon all,
February 12th brings along the next little get together for the North East lot, and by the looks from the other thread there should be a good turnout.
The rough plan is:
-Meet at Mangos for 1pm (spot 1)
-Few car park pictures and natter
-Head along to The Sundial for 3pm (spot 2)
-The Sundial Pub is a "Hungry Horse" so they have the usual 2for PubMeals
-Pool tables are pretty good to
-Drive through to Newcastle quayside after the pub 4/430 ish
-Pictures at the Sage/Millenium bridge car park as the light goes
That sound good to the general population?
Heres the directions for those travelling, anyone else need any help drop me a message and ill make sure your good :)
map1-3.jpg
map2-3.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Haha knuckles the R32 isnt mine its 'Preds'.

You'll get to know him, look out for the one talking frequently with a swedish/german accent, he's a fruity fella.

I'll be there leeroy, if my standard exhaust stops falling off :mad: cant wait for the 10th of march, AAS baby!!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm sure he'll slide in a blowy if it means a sniff of those recaro's, ey knuckles ;)

172 Cup
Enjoyed the meet today, was a good turnout with some nice motors there. Looking forward to dans pics :)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Good turn out and nice to put some faces to name's finally. Looking forward to the pics!

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Got a nice photo of the 2 red trophys and the blue R32, was my first meet even though i was only there for an hour or so!! Hopefully next time i wont have 2 rush off lol

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
My first meet also, was a good turn out and good to meet some people off here. Shame I didnt head down to the sundial, but il definitely be coming to a few more now.

Got some pictures on my camera, not the best like but il stick them up in a thread now.