ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer Sun Devon/Cornwall Meet

LY 172
this is where i wish we had a members map to help pick a Central location.

i always enjoy driving the A374 "torpoint twisties" then going down to seaton (the seaton near looe) for a bbq :p

where would the majority of people be coming from ?

Last edited:
this is where i wish we had a members map to help pick a Central location.

i always enjoy driving the A374 "torpoint twisties" then going down to seaton (the seaton near looe) for a bbq :p

where would the majority of people be coming from ?

members map ......good idea

i will try smash one out....... ( the map ) later this week

i think we should keep it fairly central and easy so would every one be good for a sunday pub meal and banter?

remember im in afghan meets are hard to sort out when your 2500 or so miles away lol

LY 172
^^^^ Just what i was thinking. how much time to people need to sort a date ? i can do Every friday, saturday, sunday

LY 172
cant see any good car parks on google maps :/ how about Bude ? google map 50.830364,-4.54922 nice big carpark by the beach ?

02 Clio 172
sounds good to me, although if you could wait 2 weeks it would give me chance to put my new wheels and coilovers on my car:)

02 Clio 172
on a separate note...has anyone got a machine polisher as I really need to do my lights as they look fricking awful at the moment. would be willing to pay in cash or beer ;)

02 Clio 172
haha. hmmmmmm, I rekon I'm going to struggle with the determination to do mine! nice try tho Dan!

Let me know, pop in the workshop and ask for Chris!!

sweet cheers for that, will have a look in when the coilovers arrive

Ideally I would prefer to do it on the sunday (26th) but I can do saturday too. Sooo either Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th at The Highwayman Inn, Sourton? /\ Incy you wanna drive down in convoy?

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
No worries! Yeah I'd be up for convoy, gotta play it by ear until we all go tho as I'm saving all my pennies for my Nürburgring trip, should be fine tho!!

LY 172
Opening times. :/

Morning Evening
Saturday 11:00 To 14:00 18:00 To 22:30

Sunday 12:00 To 14:00 19:00 To 22:30

Can we make some sort of list for when is best for everyone or if it dosent matter ?

02 Clio 172
Some sort of list;

Polls: Sunday's best for me, can be down there for 11/12ish so time for pics etc etc

Sunday lunch times are probably best for numbers tbh

if we all agree on sunday i will sort the meet side of things out ect

im back in the uk today btw but only for 2 weeks R'N'R and got a lot of stuff to sort
so Unfortunatly will not be in attendance :dapprove:

but will hopefully be at the next with my monster lol

Last edited:
Right Then Guys Sunday it is

Meet Details

Date

Sunday 26th June

The Highwayman Inn
Okehampton, Devon EX20 4HN
0183786 1243

Located just off the A30 in Sourton not Okehampton

http://www.thehighwaymaninn.net/

'' Quoted as being the most unusual pub in Britain ''

Time

Food starts at 12 and finishes at 2 on Sunday

If we get there slightly before say 11:30, this will give us time to catch up, photos ect

Outlay

Good food, good banter, few photos and maybe a few Ghosts :cheers:

http://www.thehighwaymaninn.net/ghost/ghost.html

Cheers

chris

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
1. Incy-spider
2. Aaronrs600
3. Dan1587
4. Polls
5.rsclio182
6. bearne1

Come on all, lets get the best Devon / Cornwall meet yet!