ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggestions ?

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Any of you seasoned enthusiasts got suggestions for subtle mods I can do to my 51 Clio ? Just to make it look a bit better. Only had it a few weeks an just wanting to "jazz it up a bit"

E46 M3, Clio 182
assuming its all standard.. RS front grill, springs/coilovers (personal prefrance on how low ect), colour coded, cup spoiler, sport interior, xenon's. All depends how much you want to spend. Just keep it clean and save your money for a 1*2 if i was you.

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Don't wanna spend too much, just a few bob to make it nice! Great suggestions, already started on the RS grille and xenons, just waiting on them getting delivered! The only thing putting my off lowering is the fact I don't have alloys on it, won't it look a bit daft ? I was thinking about colour coding, how much roughly will it cost ?