ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid question 2

Quote: Originally posted by DTWD on 26 August 2003

Get a haynes manual mate. Will answer all sorts of questions like this.

Paul <SCRIPT language=javascript>
Your be asking him to use that rubbish Linux next! Its on the front of the block and behind the Rad mate (cant miss it really0 . Its either a white/orange/blue round metal thing mate¬! ;)

Clio 182 w/ cup packs

Would probably be able to see it alot easier if the bonnet opened the correct way!lol

BTW, I have linux, Mandrade 8 or 9, cant remember, not my cup of tea!

Cheers!

its down under the front of the engine hidden in the land of oz which ull never be able to touch unless u have baby hands

BMW 320d Sport

Best view youll get of it is if you get the front jacked up and lie under the drivers side of the rad. Look up and youll see the sump just beyond your head, high up and straight a load of dark stuff which will be the underneath of the inlet manifold, and a load of stuff which is designed to prevent you from getting your hands in to work on it, unless you have girls wrists. But somewhere in there on the front of the block under the manifold is the oil filter. In the right light Ive sometimes spotted it with the headlight out or peering through the side of the rad with the cross member off. A very rarely sighted creature, the valver oil filter.

womens blouses..............the lot of yer.......i never have any trouble changing my oil filter.......god sake....whats the matter with yer eh ??? (runs & hides behind benr)

easy mate.

THere is a large opening nxt to the drivers headlamp......take the key supplied by Ren for filter access, open the door, walk in, its quite high up so you might need a ladder, i do.........

Get father ted to hand you the cowbar and peirce it,.....take it out on a wood pallete with fork lift.

Then again, if your not as small as me, just reach inside, grab the filter and twist it off........