ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stud Kit and wheel fitment.

Track 172 Cup
Well I have recently swapped to a PMS stud/nut over bolts and was fine with my Speedline 2118's untill last week at Oulton and the weather was lovely I thought I would swap to my 888's on my spare set of wheels so took the wheels off on one side and offered up the wheel with the 888's on (it's a BK Racing multi-fit that was on the car when I bought it currently have no pic's and its dark lol) and they went over the stud no problem rested on the hub center and soon as i went to put a nut on the end bam wouldn't fit in the recess so I could only get the nut on the tip of the stud and not tighten them up soooo I'm swapping my 888's onto a set of OZ F1's that I have in the shed... But was wondering if the stud kits have issues with any other wheels I'm debating on another set just incase I damage the F1's, I'm looking at something like Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 or 1.3 (satin black or matt black due to my dislike of brake dust and what it has done to my 2118 lol) or I may just try and find a cheap set of 2118's and have them both re-painted.

OZ F1.jpg
pro race 1.2.jpg
pro race 1.3.jpg

Last edited:
  172 Ph1
Pro Race 1.2 will be spot on with no issues imo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456858969.408782.jpg

I have recently purchased a set and I have a set of closed end nuts of 17mm socket head , I wanted a set of open ended 17mm nuts but couldn't get them in black so I had to opt for 19mm socket head nuts which do fit in to the Pro Race ok .

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
I can vouch for the pro races too, have 2 sets and never had any issues with the stud kit.