ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STREAMLINE CARBON REPLACEMENT REAR TRIM

bic

Land Rover Discovery
I have 3 trims sat here waiting to go out peeps, get yours sent to me at:

streamline carbon
Burlington house
369 Wellingborough road
northampton
nn1 4eu

good news tom nice one

Just thought I would post up a picture showing the new trim, the quality of the pictures aren't the best as my mate seems to have shaky hands!

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

Black Gold Trophy
Received mine on thursday, fits perfectly, pics to follow, thanks to Streamline Carbon for sending out perfect replacements!

CLIO Iceberg 172
Wahay!! iv just got mine and fitted it straight away
worth the wait...
ill be sending the other one back tomorrow

4046933486_523e273eff.png

4046924846_2dbe8b1352.jpg

4046921424_e4afaefe2e.jpg

I will be back in the office tomorrow bic, I stupidly left the box the other one came in there so I haven't had any way of packaging the old one up. I will get it sent back ASAP.

Ok, slight thread revival! I need to send my old replacement rear trim back to bic but my local post office are not playing ball. Can anyone recommend a company that will pick up my parcel from where I work and deliver it without it costing the earth? :)

bic

Land Rover Discovery
hmmm, you should be fine to send it post office as either standard parcel or parcel force 48 ?

I am opening a group buy thread fellas for 182/172 exhaust trims, you think this will be popular ? I will put prices up now anyway

Homer - will let you know when i receive it

The local post office kicked up a big fuss about the size of the package :(

I am going to try and get some time off work tomorrow so I can try and get it sent for you. The exhaust trims should be popular :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I know this is a BIG bump but it is about the trim in the title.

Mine keeps "popping" out in one corner (top-left as you look at the trim) as the clip wont grip the bumper - doing my tits in!
Tried putting a bit of siilicone on it and holding it in place, even wedged a little rubber washer in to try and give the clip a bit of grip - worked for a while until I seen it had popped out again :mad:

Anyone else had this and how the hell did you fix it?