ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange wining noise HELP * YOU TUBE VIDEO*

172 SPORT PH2
ok guy, ive managed to get my clio 172 back on the road,

Changed the AUX Belt, and tensioner, Bottom Bearing

Full Timing Belt Kit

The fault is that the tensioner collapsed, and f**ked one valve up, i sorted that, and all put back together... moving a brief forward, started the car, and this wining sound came from it, and i was fearing the noise was from the timeing belt.. neway took it all apart the aux belt, and let it run , sounded fine, put the belt back on, and the noise came back... , so replaced the AUX belt + Tensioner, and bottom bearing , started it back up, and this noise is still there

All i need to know for peace of mind, is is that sounding like the Alternator... Im hopeing it was still charge

Anyideas how to get the imobilliser disabled, and where to get my radio key from for free ...

Cheers

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/Fozzy006?feature=mhum#p/u/0/bNWceVpajDw[/video]