ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Straightliners (1/4 mile) event! 8th and 9th May

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
yeah that was me in the red fez did you see me running i managed a 15.6 and crossing the line at 88mph. thats on standard clutch and full interior

Yeah seen it mate looks lush, exactly how i would have one!

Might pop out in the afternoon tomorrow, doubt I'll run the trophy though. Might need my van/trailer if my mate runs his sc 106 for 2 days in a row! Was taking it easy today to save his gearbox, think he did abest of 13.2 but says he wasn't happy with that!
Russ

seen that 106 i couldnt decide if it was sc or not then i heard it on tick over u can hear the charger, and yeah his times were quick :evil:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
shame, u could have settled some scores with the 1*2's ;)

seen some mint mk1's and 2's yesterday at penrith, thought there must be a meet

Italian 3.2 V6
Good day today!

Chuffed I managed a 14.7 @ 89 mph :) (the 182's 6 tenths quicker than my old 172)

also loved the go in the new FRS, managed a 14.7 in that aswell ;)

good day all togetha, shame more faces didn't turn up :(

PSJ

Italian 3.2 V6
^ yea would of been good mate!

Any1 get pics/vids from the day? I will upload myn later tonight.

PSJ.

Ph1
I went to this for the first time on sunday but never ran.

Looked a good meet although not as busy as Crail. Few mates who went down on the Satuday said it was busier tho

Italian 3.2 V6
how come u never ran? u should of came over!

yea sat was better weather aswell. i would of gone then instead of sunday but work ruined that! :(

PSJ.

Ph1
how come u never ran? u should of came over!

yea sat was better weather aswell. i would of gone then instead of sunday but work ruined that! :(

PSJ.

Car has running issues just now mate or i would have put it on. Suspect timing out so hope to get this sorted for the next meet.

Iv got a couple of pictures of your car, look very nice mate :cool: