ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN THIS MORNING OSWESTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
You don't have to disable it every time you leave the car. You can get a little box that will block the port or you can even move the port. It's not like you need to access it to drive the car. Would have thought you knew about this especially since ST's are being nicked left right and centre. But I hope your dad's car is found OP. Such a shame that these scum can't be locked up long enough to set them straight.

If someone wants my car that badly, I don't suppose blocking a port will stop them taking it. I'll take the risk.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Flol yeah I know I wasn't being serious, I lived in Oswestry for 6 years there's always stuff getting robbed there. That or the kids brawling in the car park with knives.

:smile:
chucknorris.jpg

Back on topic, it's very very rare that burglars etc will cause harm. Normally if you startle them they will run. I also don't think anyone is going to risk potentially murdering someone for a Renault Clio.

You get murdered for a few quid in your pocket these days. If someone's that fucked up capable of anything.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
To think my area isn't that nice and last week I left my car unlocked with the keys in the centre console and one of my friends left my front door wide open for 24hrs whilst I was off getting married and nothing got taken.

All this while at least once a week a Fiesta ST gets stolen from Lakeside, just down the road. I bet it's the neighbourhood watch sign on the lamp post that's the deterrent!

To think my area isn't that nice and last week I left my car unlocked with the keys in the centre console and one of my friends left my front door wide open for 24hrs whilst I was off getting married and nothing got taken.

All this while at least once a week a Fiesta ST gets stolen from Lakeside, just down the road. I bet it's the neighbourhood watch sign on the lamp post that's the deterrent!

No one noticed probably on that occasion. The next day you could have an empty house.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I
If someone wants my car that badly, I don't suppose blocking a port will stop them taking it. I'll take the risk.

It will stop them ! yours is one of the easiest cars to take along with new focus rs !

Must have seen the purple wheels on the toledo, made the assumption that your a bit mental, and decided to leave you alone !

Status
Not open for further replies.