ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen from my Clio....

1.2 16v Dynamique
Just the aerial, I wouldn't of minded if it was a bee-sting type but it was just the big standard thing that came with it, got the right hump I can tell you all :mad: :mad:

(Anyone know where I can get a Civic Type R aerial on the cheap :) )

there's none on ebay , try popping into the honda dealership .

your 2nd probably will be keeping it on , before someone steals that one

My trusty lil 182 :)
Someone nicked mine too a while ago. Really pissed me off :mad:

Just bought a cheapo bee sting from halfords but the reception is rubbish compared with the original. Must get round to a proper replacement at some point...

a thirsty one
honda want to charge about £20 for one of the civic type r aerials, i got a short black one from motorworld £10, i managed to find one in black amongst the 300 they stock in polished chrome.

ITB BG 182
just get a standard one an cut it down the re-seal it, OR find a chav that can reach the top of a CTR and tell him youll get him a packet of fags if he twocs it. Job done for a fiver.

RB 182 Cup
ive got a type r aerial but i tried to smooth the bottom bit out so it was flush so looks a bit crap where the screw is you can have. cant notice it though when its on the car.. pm me and i'll get you a pic and post it to you :)