ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stirling Meet & Greet - Sun 6th Jan 2008

Impreza STI v5
sorry never made it did not want to risk the shed blowing up on me lol, hope i get it sorted before the rr day if i ever find out whats causing it that is (scratches head) i take it lol old school andy never turned up lol;)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
they did if you look closely in the last pic of justins, you can see me ,emma you and rufus looking for oyur screen wash filler lol.
the noise off, philthys ph1 was emence, gaz's effor was good, but no contest.

An orange one
i would have been there if i hadnt been working :(:(

im definately up for one of those nites out though...provided i can stay at the hilton de ali's house..

(separate beds and all that though mate eh) :rasp:

ST

im definately up for one of those nites out though...provided i can stay at the hilton de ali's house..

You NEED a night out with us son...its the stuff that dreams are made of..

Banana
no budiye took pics of mine:(

Awww here ya go sweetness....

060.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

You NEED a night out with us son...its the stuff that dreams are made of..

Fo Sho!! As per ma txt, we'll get you signed up for the flat warmin!

black gold 182
that 106 on steelies is the nuts, would love another one to strip out and blast around tracks at weekends.