ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sticker Bombing....

Low!
What are peoples views on this?

I am thinking of doing some on my car. Now I'm not going to stick them all over the exterior of the car but was going to try and make the inside a bit more exciting.

Am I right in thinking it's going to be a b**ch to remove if I don't like it?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
img0114p.jpg

My old 1.2 :cool:

It's a marmite mod. If you like it do it, personally not keen on it myself. That's probably cos I was going to sticker bomb my wife's Agila with postage stamps as her car looks like Potman Pats.

1.2 y0!
i have a load up my rear window, cheap way to personalise your car, different stickers create a different view on the driver imo, will post up pics whenever.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
i feel every can should have one good saying sticker and one little sign, sumthin like the cliosport one and then maybe a funny saying,

on my old nova it was 'youve just been novataken' :)

Ph1 Non Sport
I did my interior mirror, doesn't look too bad in my opinion... might get some wind deflectors next and stickerbomb them

1.2 y0!
^^+1 wind deflectors next on my list for the sticker treatment :rasp:

*edit* up the baggies ;)

Low!
Where does everyone get the stickers from? I have seen the sheets on ebay but they seem pretty expensive for the amount you get. IS there any where cheaper or am I just going to have to pay up?

1.2 y0!
i went into a skate sort of shop asked a couple of questins and then asked if he had any stickers goin and the fella came out with a load, and a buzz lightyear i had from the dentist on thursday that my sister got for me :eek: lol

Ph1 Non Sport
*edit* up the baggies ;)

haha not a footy supporter... It's my name ;) splitters can look good too most of the time lol

And google "stickerbomb" and it should come up with some books by studio rareki or summin like that.. Amazon is cheapest :)

1.2 y0!
haha not a footy supporter... It's my name ;) splitters can look good too most of the time lol

And google "stickerbomb" and it should come up with some books by studio rareki or summin like that.. Amazon is cheapest :)

Just wear your jeans on the low then :rasp: lol

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I done my engine cover on my fabia when i had it. Thought it looked quite funky! As for the exterior it has to be something different and not just a random little standard car to pull it off.
IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Low!
^^ That's what I'm after, some little details covered in them. Not too much in your face but enough to be noticed.

Ph2 Clio 172
I like it on the strips.

Are the big sheets on the bay just large stickers, so you just peel them off, stick them on, trim them up and thats it, sorted?