ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo Replacement Clio 1.2 Dynamique Billabong 3dr

Clio 2003 Dynamique
Hi,

I've just purchased an old 2003 Clio 1.2 Dynamique Billabong, as you can imagine it's not in fantastic shape at 12 years old and 98,000miles but for £650 I wasn't going to complain. One problem I have is that it only comes with a cassette player, I've been told I can take this out and replace it with my own stereo (as I want CD player/ aux). A friend has suggested a Pioneer DEH-1600UB Car Stereo but as I have not yet picked up the car I have no idea how to check whether it will fit, or whether it's easy enough to replace the old cassette player. Does anyone know if the above stereo would fit and how easy it is for me to swap them? I don't want to spend £45 buying the stereo to find out it doesn't fit...

Thanks

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Yes it will fit. Pioneers are good all round with clios. You can buy fitting cage, loom adapter and Facia surround from halfrauds. Easy fit.