ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stenson's Clio

Vantage
as long as you like your car.. nothing else matters..

its good that you take pride in what you do though.. keep it up

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
i dont think the skirts go, imo, proper 1s from the kombat kit should have been used, but goo try none the less

I is it only me who sees no difference between the first 8 or so pics?

Well at least you're looking after it, can't say I like the car though, and this really isn't the site for this type of car tbh.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
, and this really isn't the site for this type of car tbh.

this site not for ALL clio owners regaurdless of there type of clio? or have i got it wrong, i know most are against kits but...

errrmm dont really no what to say

i really do wonder how the manafactures of these pants bumpers make there money

i think this thread should be moved out of the CLIO PROJECT Section

Last edited:
this site not for ALL clio owners regaurdless of there type of clio? or have i got it wrong, i know most are against kits but...

You misunderstand me. I don't mean he should GTFO this site because of the way his car looks, like you say it's for all Clio owners, I mean not a lot of people on here will appreciate that style of modifying.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
You misunderstand me. I don't mean he should GTFO this site because of the way his car looks, like you say it's for all Clio owners, I mean not a lot of people on here will appreciate that style of modifying.

Hence why you gotta put it in a perpective where people dont misunderstand what your saying..

Alrite yes his car is not the best we've seen but how about giving some constructive advice. M sure its one of the reasons why he joined CS to get some good advice. Everyone makes mistakes and m sure he will learn.

Mk2 Clio 1.6
i dont know which id rather have out of the above..... and this badboy :-
28072009741.jpg

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
That is mint. ^^^ But looking at both of these cars within 5 mins of each other has left me feeling a bit ill tbh:(

E36 328
OH NOES!!

its terrible what vandals will do nowadays! What did it look like before?

Dont jump to calling the insurance though, just drive it into a wall instead

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
Pity some people can't offer constructive feedback instead of being bitchy or rude. You've put a lot of effort into getting the car how you want it to look so respect for that. I like the wheels and the colour but I'm not a huge fan of the bodykit as it's too 'harsh' and 'busy' for my liking but fair play to you.

Martin

:lolup:

what are your plans? u considered burning it?

grow up, i could **** your car off if i was as 'cool' as you seem.

not to everyones tastes no but the kids at least tried.

with RS bumpers the sheep on here would love it i imagine, horses for courses, live n let live

Its not to everyone taste. But lets be careful at what were saying please people.

Back on topic, i think with a different front bumper, it would be a little better, and id be removing the bullets aswell ;)

Clio Mk2 Ph2
lol im thinkin about the real sport bumpers, was going to go for the v6, an me unce has just got a garage so i now have somewere to paint my car, and get it all one colour. im looking at either White or Black

i would go for the 172/182 bumpers lad.

sometimes less is more. the v6 bumpers will not suit and will look daft, n thats me being nice