ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Cool mate looks good. I went all out on the orange theme but currently having a bit of a change around...

My snappy wheel come this morning. Big thanks andy I absolutely love it

Heres some pics

a8ynumug.jpg

pumepuru.jpg

eha3y9uv.jpg

gyrazesy.jpg

this simply looks amazing! you mind if i copy you?

mk1 leon cupra r
Glad your all liking the wheels , sorry for the delay on some wheels but you guys are keeping me busy 24/7 , every wheel gets the same attention so i dont send any sh@t out and this way you all get a good wheel that will last you years .
Cheers Andy

RB 182
Hi Andy, just to let you know your inbox is full mate, tried sending you a PM about getting my steering wheel re trimmed

AAS'D RB 182
WP_000981_zps6ff6d502.jpg

First one he did

:)

still as as good as that two years later. All done by hand as he had one on the go when I dropped it off

That looks suberb. It looks fatter than normal is there extra padding under the leather?

Clio 200
Some of you guys mentioned that you had some wheels for sale earlier on in the thread? Is that still the case? I'm after a 182 (FF) wheel if anyone has one. Thanks.

Some of you guys mentioned that you had some wheels for sale earlier on in the thread? Is that still the case? I'm after a 182 (FF) wheel if anyone has one. Thanks.

i have one from a 172 cup with no airbag or thumb grips that needs a retrim for sale

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Almost 18k views for this thread. Wow.

The workmanship is fantastic on these wheels. How many wheels do you think you have trimmed now Snappy?

mk1 leon cupra r
lol , it takes some keeping ontop of this pm business, been in undated again since getting back off holiday , then got bit on friday by a bloody horse fly arm was to swollen and all my arm ached off ,not nice i can tell you but a lot better today and back on the wheels.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Do you offer the same service on any wheels ? I'm wanting a Porsche steering wheel retrimed with a extra padding.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Do you offer the same service on any wheels ? I'm wanting a Porsche steering wheel retrimed with a extra padding.

Clio 200
Just fitted this. Absolutely love it. I now have a 172 cup wheel that I bought of here going spare. I got it so I could swap them and send my original off, therefore speeding up the process. £20 delivered if anyones interested.

102A8AAC-8336-4789-B579-05C7D4AFC81E_1.jpg

8A01F934-440A-4883-B849-DAD230F5D4AD.jpg

Moley

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
How much would it cost to have the same as above done to my wheel?

Thanks

Golf Gti edition 30
image.jpg

upload a picture

Just got my 2nd steering wheel back today that ive had done from Snappy.

The workmanship is perfect ! Wheel was only away 1 week and was happy with the price too.

Would recommend anyone thinking of getting it done to go for it.

mk1 leon cupra r
Im so glad that you all like your wheels that i have done , the exchange list is taking some shifting lol. Thanks for all your support and trust you have all put in me .
Im hoping to go to the clio meet at billing aquadrome in August are many of you going to be there.
Hope im made welcome in my cupra r ha ha ha , would be good to put some faces to names.
Cheers SNAPPY