ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering wheel + boss help ?

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Just aquired a Ph1 172 ;) the steering wheel is pretty shot, i want a new steering wheel and boss, only i want a quick release boss, does anyone know a good website or where to look on ebay for a quick release boss to fit a clio and also wheres good to buy a new steering wheel ? sparco/omp etc ???

any help appreciated

ta jamie

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cant help with the boss thing but congrats on the car :)

Doesn't seem long since you were saying you'll never be able to afford to insure one when I was picking my wheels up :)

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
i've allready looked on deamon tweaks and theres only 2, ones 89 quid which is above my budget and the other one is 58 quid but doesnt look worth it lol

ta jamie

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
thanks jenic :) i never thought i would but somehow i did lol hows the wheels doin ? u fancy sellin them me back lol

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
That's pretty much the wheel I want, think I might have sorted the quick release and now all I need is a boss :)

ta Jamie

Iceberg 172
I can't help on the boss as I just got the std MOMO boss from KTEC however, in terms of wheels, there's no better than a MOMO Team 300mm wheel imo. These Suede wheels look worse than the std Renault wheels after a few thousand miles... otherwose I would have gone for the renaulsport sabelt wheel.