ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel advice.

Paddy80

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 275 Cup-S
My steering wheel has just started to peel and I have 2 weeks left on my warranty, contacted Renault Uk but pretty sure I'll get fobbed off! Any suggedtions on best place for refurb? Cheers​

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My steering wheel has just started to peel and I have 2 weeks left on my warranty, contacted Renault Uk but pretty sure I'll get fobbed off! Any suggedtions on best place for refurb? Cheers​

If it's still under warranty inisist that Renault sort it.

Failing that @snappy is your man.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm getting mine snappy'd this week. He's on holiday at the moment, but I think the turnaround is up to 2 weeks back to your door. My wheel is £140 but can vary depending on your order.

Paddy80

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 275 Cup-S
Thanks for the heads up, looks like a quality job at a good price with plenty of happy punters!

Paddy80

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 275 Cup-S
IMAG0613.jpg
Finally got an answer today about my peeling steering wheel from RUK. They have offered to cover 95% of the cost including fitting, that means I have to pay £27. Very happy with the outcome considering the peeling is pretty minimal! Was really impressed with the guy I dealt with, he seemed to understand that most Renaultsport owners look after their babies! Ironically the warranty ran out yesterday!