ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steath weight reduction

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
They're my spare track wheels.. I don't run a spare.

​If that's ok with you?

Clio 172, VW Caddy
even better, bin bag duct taped to the filler cap
This threads amazing. Judging by the amount of sarcasm within this alone, i can see im going to fit in well
Do we know all in how much removing all except the seats/ dash and center console saves, its total combined weight, surely someones weighed it all, if not i may be doing exactly this.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
This threads amazing. Judging by the amount of sarcasm within this alone, i can see im going to fit in well
Do we know all in how much removing all except the seats/ dash and center console saves, its total combined weight, surely someones weighed it all, if not i may be doing exactly this.
I and no doubt others have weighed various bits, so if you search the forums there'll be some figures thrown up.

Think the sound deadening tar crap weighed about 14kg, and that was just what's on the floor. There's still the panels on roof and in the scuttle panel.

I've had my loom modified too, and had about 8kg stripped out, which includes the wires, connectors, and bits like the climate control panel, the clock unit.

Various brackets to remove all over the interior (but you may keep those if you're keeping seats.

Clio 172, VW Caddy
I and no doubt others have weighed various bits, so if you search the forums there'll be some figures thrown up.

Think the sound deadening tar crap weighed about 14kg, and that was just what's on the floor. There's still the panels on roof and in the scuttle panel.

I've had my loom modified too, and had about 8kg stripped out, which includes the wires, connectors, and bits like the climate control panel, the clock unit.

Various brackets to remove all over the interior (but you may keep those if you're keeping seats.
not keeping the backs, stripped most stuff out, going to change fronts i recon, get something like this,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...622978?hash=item51f23fde82:g:uMAAAOSw5ZBWQTaM

then just get cheap as i can half decent fixed backs to go on, whole point in me buying this car was a low cost alternative for some fun, so im trying my absolute hardest to keep the cost low, famous last words haha

tbh it miht blow up in a week, we will see