ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth supersport exhaust

Clio 1.6
Guys

ive currently got a catback long life system on my 1.6 clio .... want to change it for some thing with a different note now ive seen these on ktec site Stealth supersport exhaust has anyone got one of these here if so are they hard to fit and do they sound good ....??????
any help great

53 Clio 172
I have the supersports system on my 172 but unsure how loud it would be for a 1600 oh and they are not hard to fit (unless rust has played its part)

Clio 1.6
Ok pal so is yours the straight through to the cat or do you have a silencer?, also what do they sound like ,Do they burble or pop ???
Cheers

53 Clio 172
Ok pal so is yours the straight through to the cat or do you have a silencer?, also what do they sound like ,Do they burble or pop ???
Cheers

Mine is the unsilenced pipe (straight through) so it is quite loud but sounds very different when the engine/exhaust is hot. The exhaust can be very drony at speeds of approx 60-70mph which is a pain but sounds lovely when you rev it.
It will pop/rasp when cold which does sound quite nice but generally it will be a fairly low sounding burble.

Clio 1.6
Ok got any pics of your set up what it looks like , when you say loud can it be sometimes deafening in the car mate cheers ,,,

(I got a long life cat back mid note anyone know if there is much difference in the sound quality compared to this KTR system)

53 Clio 172
I wouldn't know the difference between the systems but the sound is not deafening, just LOUD! The set up is literally from Catback straight through to back box and stealth tip.

I wouldn't want to take any pcitures....you might see how many cable ties I have used on the mount! ;)

Ph 1 172
[SUB][/SUB]If your worried about noise or drone get the normal stealth with silencer on the motorway the drone on a supersports stealth is unbearable if you do a couple of hours straight driving (especially with a decat like mine)Me and my Nate were having too shout at each other to hear what we are saying

Clio 1.6
I wouldn't know the difference between the systems but the sound is not deafening, just LOUD! The set up is literally from Catback straight through to back box and stealth tip.

I wouldn't want to take any pcitures....you might see how many cable ties I have used on the mount! ;)

LOL ok mate no worries