ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth 182

8040062692_655f3f32c2_b.jpg

I can't remember I just measured them and x2. It ended up peeling off because of the contours of the light - it just doesn't work with it arcing vertically as well as horizontally.

I think it looked better without anyway - the headlights matched the bullets and front plate and broke the colour up a bit.

Shame to hear that, might think twice about buying some for mine, whats it lowered in the 1st pic btw?
As low as it would go without scraping it's undercarriage. I think the 'fly eyes' thing for headlights works because they have small holes in to get rid of any air bubbles.

Clio 172
I used to have the flyeyes kit on my a3, it never came off but always liked the look of lamin-x more. But now youve mentioned it coming off im not too sure, might get some and see how it goes