ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting issues after engine swap

I've recently reshelled my turbo engine from my ph2 172 into my ph1 using the ph2 loom as my adaptronic eco is wired into that

went to start it last night, and the cars just turning over.

not getting fuel or spark, changed the TDC still no luck...thinking its electrical or something between ph2 loom in the ph1

Anyone able to help??

Immobiliser light is going out I'm needing to get a laptop and see what the adaptronic is doing... Software doesn't work on a macbook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan's cast offs.
is the adaprtonic piggybacked on to the clio ecu? if so you trying to run phase 2 ecu in a phase 1?

is the adaprtonic piggybacked on to the clio ecu? if so you trying to run phase 2 ecu in a phase 1?

Yeah it is and I tried that at the time did t work

What throttle are you using?

Cable throttle from a mk1 megane 8 valve but I used it last time

This, and will the interior loom to engine plug not also be different pins from ph1 to ph2?

The dash lights are coming on but some don't go off and the Rev counter and speedo don't move when the ignition is turned on so might be a possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan's cast offs.
you'd need to change the wiring in the car to use the phase 2 uch.

only practical way of doing it is using the phase 1 ecu.