ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

starting 172 first time in 2 weeks after snow fall - video

b/g 182, meg tourer
did i miss something???

it was just like starting my car every morning for the last 2 weeks or more!

M2 Competition
Lol at the abuse.

I can see you're impressed by the fact that it started dude. Must have a strong battery in.

You dont seem to have much snow there?!

Qashcow
Londons got less that most other places. mines been sat for 3 months, i can catagorically state now that i wont be videoing me turning the key

proberley because it wont start lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I like watching these videos, reminds me that my car, whinning/sounding crap is normal lol.

As above though, even less snow than i have there!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Also why is the rev counter at 1k before you even start it?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Actually ignore me the sounds delayed for some reason :S

clio rs
the vx220 turbo has not been started longer than a month. so gonna be more intresting
IMG_6807.gif

clio rs
i didnt no - go it from a guy called Alex near surrey

his a member of cliosport and now drives a clio 197

Titanium 182
I didn't drive mine yesterday and it only just started this morning and the trip computer reset !

on 172 Cup's or all 1*2's?
Not sure on that one to be honest.

There is no rhyme nor reason to the locks, its seemingly at random.

Is it random? My 52 plate Cup had locks on both sides but my 03 plate Cup has locks on only one side.

I remember a thread coming up about it a while ago and someone in that said 03 plate Cups only had locks on one side due to Renault's cost cutting/weight saving.

clio rs
first time i heard on it - Iv never looked into my locks - as long as i can get in and out its all good