ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 30TH SEPTEMBER - 7:30PM

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You lot better be worth missing An Idiot Abroad for ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Just a heads up, might be a few mins late as I rarely get home from work before 6:45pm so traffic dependant :)

Oh and I now need to set my Sky + when I get home, thanks :)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Just a heads up, might be a few mins late as I rarely get home from work before 6:45pm so traffic dependant :)

Oh and I now need to set my Sky + when I get home, thanks :)

Wouldnt worry we'll be talking shite for 30-60 mins about cars latest up-dates etc before eating!

If this was moved to a friday i'd be able to make it every once in a while
smiley6.gif

I would hate to see how busy Pizza hut would be on a friday! get your self home early one day sunshine!

330i. E30 Touring.
Print off a million, Dave?

Or you want me to, on epic gold leaf (faster than yours) McLaren paper?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Done a voucher for me, cheers.

ps. As I might require sat nav to find this place, I might have to bring the M6, please don't immediately lable me a c**t, take some time to get to know me before coming to that conclusion :)

330i. E30 Touring.
Done a voucher for me, cheers.

ps. As I might require sat nav to find this place, I might have to bring the M6, please don't immediately lable me a c**t, take some time to get to know me before coming to that conclusion :)

A c**t for having an M6?!

Behave, that makes you a hero in our eyes!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Chris bring the M6.....it'll be funny seeing Dave trying to walk to Pizza Hut with a hard on.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
You'll be working on my car soon enough so i'm sure you will get to see them! ;)

I'll decide what to bring when I get home. I'll pick my car keys out a bowl like one of Dave's swinger nights.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If you see someone that looks about 12 around looking lost in a Trophy, that'll be me! I'll try to be on time, no idea how long it takes to get the Staines from Reading though...

330i. E30 Touring.
If you see someone that looks about 12 around looking lost in a Trophy, that'll be me! I'll try to be on time, no idea how long it takes to get the Staines from Reading though...

40 minutes to an hour, traffic depending..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
^ I think we're both going to be hunted down by the members of ClioTrophy, lol.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Agreed, good turnout, good to meet a few new people.

Thanks to Tom for making me realise I need some AST's in my life :)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Dave you should have got a photo of your hand after the bonnet and posted it on your thread...

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
loving the car update Budgie... This is your aim! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Silver 182
after the meet, saw some friends, than was driving back at 2 am, listening to dj fresh - gold dust on repeat, laughing like an idiot while chewing a gum with 125 on cruise control for about 10minutes :D:D:D:D

Than I got lost cos of roadworks and managed to get across dartford bridge to kent)

Man i got a hole in the cat now instead of a crack HA)) I am still laughing, gonna replace that piece of s**t on xmas, baby under cover in the garage.

Thanks for a good meet, sorry i was late, I will see you guys on xmas holidays when i come back from uni!

Igor x