ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STadT Technik remap?

Clio 182 - RB
Been recommended by a mate of mine to get my 182 remapped by these guys as he's good mates with the owner, any body heard of them before?

Fitted my KTEC decat yesterday and my car has been running very poor, hence the remap. Said he can clear the EML light permanently too which is a bonus.

581f24a4e76ecc480bf911c902b4c9fa.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
RS Tuning is close enough in Leeds, wouldn't bother with some unknown fella - best case scenario they're just as good as RS Tuning.
Worse case scenario they're a bunch of monkeys and f**k everything up.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
I had my decat fitted yesterday and reused old 02 sensors I don't have eml light and its running fine so your issue might be with a fucked sensor

Clio 182 - RB
@RichieJA car was absolutely fine before the decat was fitted, ran horrendous to the point it felt like the car was about to cut out. Put the original cat back on today and runs much better, just need a code reader to clear the EML light as cars still been dodgy on start up, but okay after a few seconds.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
The front 02 sensor causes a bunch of trouble when its not right so have it checked just incase hopefully the map sorts it out, clios are such a pain in the arse got to love them thou.
Give it time. My mates used to be on sometimes and not others.
my friends are taking bets inbetween tomorrow and Sunday before the light comes on I'm having it mapped out this week anyway. I can't stand any dash lights on I have mild ocd. If dan@sjm is close to you I can recommend him he is a renualt mastermind.

2003 Clio 172
Spot on. Didn't know that.

The MOT guys in NI told me differently and actually failed my old car on that basis. I was just too lazy to dig deeper and it was easier to pull the Xenons.

Cheers for the info.

p.s. car is a beaut.