ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SRR Convoy 08/02/14

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Whoever is down for the dyno day from essex or surrounding areas meet at thurrock services at 08:30am then we can all soldier on down there

Last edited:
  Clio 182 FF
Just wondering if it would be an idea to have a stop at clacket lane services, for the kent area to join the convoy to?

500bhp Scoob
I was planning on meeting you guys as you come over the Dartford crossing just after half 8 :)

Clio 182 FF
I've just paid my deposit.. I will aim to be their 9am - quickly get a mcdonalds breakfast!

This is going to be my fist encounter with clio sport members.

500bhp Scoob
Clacketts sounds good to grab a spot of breakfast!
Fingers crossed the legnum is running properly by then!

Audi A5
I'd say their be about 5-10 cars their, hard to tell as some people are late/pull out etc so just meet their for 9.00 and be ready to go for 9.15 and anyone who's not their by then will just have to catch up or meet us their.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
You don't have to arrive for 9am, I'm sure others will be their first. I know some people are coming a way so don't feel under pressure!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
You don't have to arrive for 9am, I'm sure others will be their first. I know some people are coming a way so don't feel under pressure!

We will be more like 10am the time we munch maccy d brekky & meet a few others