ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeaking when at full lock

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Ive noticed that when the wheels are at full lock there is quite a loud squeaking sound, especially on the left side front wheel.

Ive got 205/45 16" wheels. Could it be rubbing? or is it the suspension or what?

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Is it when the car is in motion, or when its stopped? If both, then a slipping belt, if just when moving, somthing to do with a part turning or moving (wheel/bearing/brake parts maybe)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Mine does it when im reversing out my drive or turning very slowly. The steering feels a little jerky too. Sounds like a cat in distress!

Actually next doors cat has been missing for a while, Im thinking it hmight have managed to crawl into the gap between the wheel and the arch!!

:confused:

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

mmm...somthing that is definatley turning and connected to the suspension/wheel then i think....take a sledge hammer to it and see what happens!