ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squashed clio

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Insurance rang today.
They offered me £5400 for my car and £1650 to buy it back. not happy.

To buy another MINT racing blue 182 with the same setup as mine with all the extras is around £6500 so i wont be accepting that offer.

How much could i make breking it? is it worth buying back for £1650???

172 cup
i was wondering this as i saw a crash the otherday similar to this,
mazda>clio>omega would the mazda be liable for both cars or would it just be liable for the clio then the clio liable for the omega?

dan

no the mazda is liable for all damage done happend to me

thats a shocking price from insurance man hope you get a better offer dude gutted for you

Clio 182 FF
Insurance rang today.

To buy another MINT racing blue 182 with the same setup as mine with all the extras is around £6500 so i wont be accepting that offer.

Thats awful Im sure if you rang up and didn't accept the offer they will budge abit on the price.. who are you with?

BMW M3
Insurance rang today.

Thats the offer i accepted a few months back. I wrote mine off good and proper though hehe.

Mine was 54 plate, 70K miles.

Id never accept the first offer. I was offered £4700 to stat with.

Oh and btw, how nice is it having your inbox filled with caring cs member scrounging parts... i was 100% full in about an hour !!

172cup
Dont take no for an answer mate. When I wrote my trophy off I just kept pestering the insurance company with very polite but straight letters explaining the great quality of my car and how much the mods had cost with receipts. In the end I got 10500 and also 350 in compensation for losing items out of the car. Their first offer was 7250.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
theres an RB on pistonheads thats had a front ender, maybe buy your old one back and buy the one on ph and make 1 good car out of 2?

Just a daft idea but may interest you

Punto GT
Gez, manoman...you know i loved your car...

just the sound of it was sexy, when you told me i was well disapointed...

still cant belive your bad luck man...

please dont ever get a bike...i dont want to come to a funeral...

Get s**t sorted & come out - get a mk2 golf...like me...

ps, springs & ecu are for my girls cup...lol

182 (Conversion)
Sorry to see mate.

Just out of curiosity why is it an "instant" Cat C (or any cat write off) if the boot floor is creased?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
just a quick one

This is in my local breakers up for sale for 2750

I noticed its got some nice bilsteins on, i think it has sold after being there for 2 days though