ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean!

Clio Dynamique
Well after being a very happy owner of my new clio for around a week now thought might aswell give it a good clean and show you guys how i roll haha :cool: ! Only standard at the minute but will be changes in the near future when ive payed the rents back the money i owe them :( ! Any comments welcome cheers (hopefully good ones lol) ! ....

NewCar001.jpg

NewCar002.jpg

NewCar003.jpg

NewCar004.jpg

Clio Dynamique
Think im going to go down the replica route as im only 19 so insurance will screw me royally on an actual 172/182 so just thinking, front and rear bumper, side skirts, lowered and a k-tec racing recessed exhaust, oh and some anthracite alloys :) ! Love the look of the RS so dont want to ruin mine with stupid mods!

phase 1 172
Think im going to go down the replica route as im only 19 so insurance will screw me royally on an actual 172/182 so just thinking, front and rear bumper, side skirts, lowered and a k-tec racing recessed exhaust, oh and some anthracite alloys :) ! Love the look of the RS so dont want to ruin mine with stupid mods!

dont forget front side panels as well

sounds good though

A Flamin' Red one
Looks smart mate, and welcome to the club. Pay that £5 and become a propper member!

The comments about costings for turning your vehicle into a replica are very true. Once you've sourced the front side panels, side skirts, front and rear bumper, colour coded, got some new shoes, had those refurbed/powdercoated, slammed it and bought a nice shiney 'sport' badge for your boot you're certainly looking at the same amount of money - if not more. Plus, if you want your car to be covered in an accident you're going to be wanting to let the insurance company know of your modifications and unless they're a of a rare breed, your premium will increase being 19...

There are plenty of fantistic looking Dynamiques on this site. Have a search and see what you find :)

Clio Dynamique
Don't worry i won't b adding sport badges lol! My insurance wont be as nice trust me compared to urs ^^ i writ off the last car so ncb, also you say it will cost over your £1200 insurance premium to do the work but your forgettin the extra £4k on top of selling mine to actually be able to afford a decent 172/182 ;) plus im happy with the nippy 1.2 at the moment and like doing the work gradually :) cheers for the comments by the way! Also where can i source a RS grill from bar ebay as theres none on there, how much are they new from renault?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
looks fine standard, few subtle mods maybe, but im with the marting here, get a 1 year ncb and see how the quotes on 172/ 182s go