ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spring clean of the turbines!

itb'd RB 182 cup
as its been nice weather today i thought it'd be a good idea to take the wheels off and give 'em a bloody good clean! here's the results.
before
before.jpg
after with added carbon!
after.jpg

thoughts?

German V6
Remove the carbon cover look's kinda outa place, rather Clean though i need to give mine a proper clean covered in break dust :(

itb'd RB 182 cup
they are an absolute t**t for collecting brake dust! and ill see what the carbon covers look like when its back on the car as ive only done one atm, kinda need them just to cover up the rusty wheel bolts

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The stuff in a spray can ?! :S

Gteqniq C5 is the best. End of.

There's plenty of wipe on/wipe off wheel sealants out there.. check out the detailing section !

itb'd RB 182 cup
got them back on the car today, not cant make my mind up if i want to keep the center caps on or not.
without.jpg
with.jpg
with close.jpg

Titanium 182
Makes your car look like a ladybird.

Keep them as they were without the caps, or better yet, keep the caps off and spray them silver? :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
centre caps should match the rest of the wheel, and only colour on the fins / vents.

the spray on AG wheel seal doesn't last more than a few weeks. for cheap and cheerful look for FK1000 or do it properly with C5