ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spraying parts

Charged Superleggera
ok some of you may know that i had a wee bump a few weeks ago in the snow and now i have to buy wings,sideskirts and a front bumper and get them painted and fitted. got qouted £280 for painting and fitting the parts but dont know if this is reasonable or not. any help would be appreciated.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
That's pretty damn good is you ask me, considering it's what I do for a living. These new or used parts you're buying?

Charged Superleggera
yeh seems like a reasonable price but just wanted to get peoples views before i do decide to go with them

mk2 slow. . .
thats a good price! you defiantly won't find much better than that. but make sure there work is of a good standard first though.

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
very good price.... cost of turning the body shop oven is pretty high

for the sake of not having to fit parts etc id snap their arms off :p

Charged Superleggera
yup the body shop is a very good one. i have used them before to paint my bumpers. aparently they also did work on show cars and wer featured in a car magazine. koi the shop is called arnots garage mate.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I think thats very good mate

Might get it even cheaper if you offer cash in hand ;)

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Yea id deffinatly go with that mate, im having the same thing done but new parts aswell and i wont even tell you how much its costing!

Charged Superleggera
I think thats very good mate

Might get it even cheaper if you offer cash in hand ;)

no doubt. will get him to repair my front bumper for free at that price aswell as i have had all my work on the car done there.