ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted: New Range Rover?

Spotted this heading Southbound on the M5, somewhere just south of Birmingham. The reg plate is registered to a Range Rover rep, so I presume it's the new one.

Please excuse the low quality phone pictures! As soon as I took these he hammered it off and left the motorway, so I presume he didn't want any pics taking!

IMAG0004.jpg

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Yep. Wait till you see the production version. It's a lovely car. You might also see the new jag 2 sweater around there very soon.

Focus RS Mk1
Range Rover replacement. Will be unwrapped test mules running around soon.

Wont see the CX16 for another few weeks yet, now allowed on the road until mid april. (I work for JLR). They will be in a chequered flag style camo.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I see the new Range Rover about 3 or 4 times a week when as I work in Stratford Upon Avon,
I think the A46 that connects Coventry to Stratford is a test route for them,
i've seen it broken down a couple of times aswell. lol

Disastra Coupe
I see the new Range Rover about 3 or 4 times a week when as I work in Stratford Upon Avon,

That's what happens when you buy a Range Rover. s**t things. Ask any auto electrician lol.

Focus RS Mk1

A46 is probably used to get either to gaydon to whitley or to any number of external test sites.

Will most likely be a 3.0 v6 petrol supercharged.

crashed clio
probably draws more attention to himself by having the wrap on it. if it were just black or silver, it would blend in. but of course they think that people are stupid and that geometric shapes means no one knows what it looks like