ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spots in Surrey today

Black Gold Trophy
Black 182 with anthracite 2118s at M25 exit 9 roundabout (where police had closed off the entry slip road due to some tit having an accident and making me sit on the M25 for an hour and a half!)
Had a private plate, something like A10***

Then had a 172 cup fly past me (popping and banging) in East Horsley, I was in a Sprinter so you wouldnt have seen another Clio!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I was right by that accident. Only had to que for around 5 mins. Was next to Megzy too!

Black Gold Trophy
tits magee? lol! Did she manage to avoid crashing into you? Or was she the one that caused the accident? lol!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
We was only a few hundred metres behind it. Luckily she was in lane 3 i was in lane 1. In traffic, so she didnt hit me ha!:eek:

No idea where Seven hills road is but i was going to Walton on Thames from the a3. Isit the long very striaght road with hills? think i saw you in a ph1 172? Silver with silver wheels?

Black Gold Trophy
about half 7 ish, there was a black polo (GT i think) behind it, think the 172 had white wheels too

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
He was on the phone to me at the time and even I heard you go past haha.

Black Gold Trophy
Mine used to pop and bang when the engine was in cold start mode, just remapped it though and it doesnt do it anymore! :(