ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sports Cars in the Park - Newby Hall 2017

Made the trip over to Ripon for this today, blimey what a showing! Went a few years ago and there must have been 3/4 times as many cars there today. Took some pictures, so thought I'd post...

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know if the Father in law made it there in the aston but the BRG sylva striker next to the lime green Mk Indy is a car I built

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I cat wait to see the drone pics to show the scale of the turn out. Did anyone see a grey avenatdor sv? I saw one on the A1 on my way home, not something you see every day on the road.

RB 182
It's pretty irresponsible leaving at full chat, the open field were full of sheep and lambs, wouldn't fancy hitting one of those!

Did anyone see the factory matte black Murcielago SV parked on its on practically at the back?!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah wasn't keen in the matte black but still an impressive car.
Did you see the off road land-rover thing with the LS motor in the back? Turns out I know the guy who built it and it's £100k in parts alone!