ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport pedals

318i e46, 323ti e36
Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows where i can get some 1*2 pedal covers, i want to put them into my 2005 dci and can't seem to find any unless i buy the whole pedal assembly.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I think you can buy some universal ones from Halfords if you don't manage to find a set!

Believe they're made by RipSpeed.

318i e46, 323ti e36
The only thing that worried me with that sort of thing is the fitting and sizes the clio seems to have a very narrow elongated throttle pedal

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Don't buy covers. They have to be drilled to fix on and thats a true pain in the scrotum. To do it you need to remove the pedal and put it in a drill vice. And for that effort you may as well fit real sport pedals.

318i e46, 323ti e36
Can't things go wrong fitting a whole new unit though? I was planning on it being a 20 quid job and I can see the whole lot coming in way more if I have to replace the all 3 pedals?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You used to be able to buy the pedal covers , they were about £34 for a set of 3 from Renault. Sod paying that :frowning: When my brake and clutch pedal became badly worn I made some new ones. A couple of quid for some aluminium off ebay , a few pop rivets and Bobs your Uncle . Good luck drilling your pedals to make them fit . Also isn't the accelerator pedal under the rubber on none sports plastic ??

IMAG0203.jpg

318i e46, 323ti e36
Fair play I might have a mate who'd do that and yeah just found that out for myself it is the actual pedal is just a metal bar then the cover clips on so looks like covers is the way to go