ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport Grill on a Dynamique

Mk3 Dynamique S
First mod to my car. Great for those who are interested in a cheapish easy mod that makes a difference. A lot of people have done it i know, but before and after photos seem hard to come by even after searching. Total cost is £45.68 and a bit of skin from the back of your hands. Takes 15 mins to change. Imo it makes a world of difference.

Sorry about the pictures, taken on a phone and resized badly.

Mk3 Dynamique S
Thanks. Yeh i went with my £43 cash and she came back with nearer £46 and told me if i wanted it ordered i needed to pay there and then, had to go digging around the cubby holes in the car looking for change! Still not bad though

renault clio 1.2 16v
Nice mate, does look good and i have the same car with the same colour but dno wat to do, i could put one on but i think it would be a 'want to be' 172, dno what do you think?

Mk3 Dynamique S
dwright_fender - I'd say go for it.

It adds a lot to the front of the car imo and its still easily distinguishable to most as not being a sport since its not colour coded, doesn't have flared arches and all the rest. It just adds a little bit of a sporting look to what is, as i understand it, the sports model of the standard clio range.

"Navy" N17 TWO
dwright_fender - I'd say go for it.

It adds a lot to the front of the car imo and its still easily distinguishable to most as not being a sport since its not colour coded, doesn't have flared arches and all the rest. It just adds a little bit of a sporting look to what is, as i understand it, the sports model of the standard clio range.

+1 :)
It looks great, be even better in the Clio section lol

Red 197
Is this just the same grill thats on the 172, i.e a genuine one thats actually made for a 172 or is it an aftermarked grill that is made to fit standard clio's?
i have a 16v campus sport...will a grill made for a 172 fit?
Thanks loads, Dom

renault clio 1.2 16v
Mate i don't suppose you can do me one huge ass favour and take some pics of how to remove and the old one/new one and put it back on cus i want to do the same but i don't know how to do it..
Please get back to me cheers.

PH1 172, E39
hello there.
by chance is there any retail outlets with a website where i can order a front grill and have it sent to the Caribbean?

Mk3 Dynamique S
Is this just the same grill thats on the 172, i.e a genuine one thats actually made for a 172 or is it an aftermarked grill that is made to fit standard clio's?
i have a 16v campus sport...will a grill made for a 172 fit?
Thanks loads, Dom

Standard 172, 182, or V6 grill, all the same all fit fine!

Mk3 Dynamique S
Mate i don't suppose you can do me one huge ass favour and take some pics of how to remove and the old one/new one and put it back on cus i want to do the same but i don't know how to do it..
Please get back to me cheers.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96978&highlight=grill

Thats a reasonable guide, once you look around inside at where the clips are and so on its not difficult to do. Don't be too violent with it and be patient, it will bend but only so far. Putting the new grill on is just a case of slipping the clips back on, again patience is key.