ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport Clio residual prices..

With a new plate out today (53 reg) i just had a quick look on CAP guide at work for Sport Clio models. (i have a live vesion of this as i work for a leasing company) I noticed something interesting. On a 52 plate 2003 year of sale with 6k on the clock a Cup is worth £11495 same age normal 172 £11850 £355 diference!! So from new the Cup has lost £1320 wheras the normal 172 has lost some £2565... Thats exclusivity for you (if you can call it that now they make it in 2 colours with aircon!) Interestingly the mk1 V6 loses £7000 over the same period!!!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Now thats good news...

Especially as I paid less than that for mine new! ;)

I got mine through work direct from reno retail. Including my finance due to the discount our comapny gets my car all paid up over 3 years cost well under 11K Brand new! its 6 months old today!! so i am on the lookout for NEWER 53 plate Cups, as mine aint so new no more!!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 01 September 2003

I didnt think how much it cost me to drive off the forecourt today...
As long as you keep it for a while it wont be so bad...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Well my car is a year old today, <cue happy birthday sing-along> and my local non-renault dealer has told me that px value for it is £8,000.

Evidently, when she rang round all the dealers they told her it had been superceeded by a better model. The 172!

Thats exclusitivity for ya.

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 01 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 01 September 2003

I didnt think how much it cost me to drive off the forecourt today...
As long as you keep it for a while it wont be so bad...

Longest ive kept a Clio is a year. Hmmm, im thinking ill keep this 18 months, then fancy something bigger and turbod