ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitters

A grey one
What's the best splitter to get? Reasonably cheap (not the carbon fibre one!)
searched it on eBay.. Nothing is coming up!
Anyone know where to grab them from?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
million threads covering this ;)

*skoda splitter cheap and cheerful £12
*oe renault one about £130 iirc

few others but imo think they don't look as good.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Go to skoda. If you're going low, which I think you are, you will go throu them like mad so cheaper the better.

A grey one
Hehe sorry!
Wasnt really a repeated thread cause it was more of a "where on earth have they gone from eBay" sorta question :p
The big fat ones are 1- fake lows (cheating) and 2- look disgusting!

A grey one
Noooo they don't, yeah but my sump is like 2 inches from the ground an not low enough.. I can't have a big splitter or it'll hit a bump and fall off every 2 minutes:p

A grey one
And you know what I meant with fake lows.
These r-tards that are like omg I'm so low cause my splitter scrapes on speedbumps.. When actually.. They just have a massive 3 inch thick splitter.. Bugs me.

And you know what I meant with fake lows.
These r-tards that are like omg I'm so low cause my splitter scrapes on speedbumps.. When actually.. They just have a massive 3 inch thick splitter.. Bugs me.

i know exactly what you meant :L but mine is going to be even lower when i pick up the 16's tbf and meh i cant park on a kerb like i used to as it forces the splietter backwards lol

A grey one
I'll get a carbon one, when my car is finished, and it'll top it off, for now, I have got a skoda one, thankss guys! :D
spinksy, you haven't already got 16's? What are yours? :|
mine are same size as 13" steels hehe :p

I've got a skoda splitter on mine, looks nice and simple and the cheapest one you'll find :)

But like Scrooge said, being lowered you will go through a few. I'll be needing a new one soon and I haven't really had mine lowered that long :(

Changes to often
megane splitter on mine, takes a little hammer on the speed bumps sometimes

98a6ff37.jpg