ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter Decision

Recaro Black Gold 182
Right,

I hit a blasted rabbit last night and its ripped the middle section out from my splitter so i need to replace it.

Question is i don't know whether to go for the OE one or the CF from K-Tec?

Any suggestions or pictures of one on a black 1*2??

Thanks

M2 Competition
why when you type in 182 does it get replaced with this symbol*

It doesnt. People do it to say either 172 or 182.

Id go for standard...

you've already destroyed one splitter, the ktec ones are meant to be pretty brittle plastic. At least the standard ones take a few knocks before they go.

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
carbon one looks best but you have to keep it in nice con and hope you dont get to many stone chips

Chocolate Bar™
unless your cars lowered, or you can get a standard one cheap i'd have a carbon one.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Carbon one gets mullered in stone chips. Look tatty after a year on the car....

ST
Standard..

why when you type in 182 does it get replaced with this symbol*

It doesnt. People do it to say either 172 or 182.

Id go for standard...

you've already destroyed one splitter, the ktec ones are meant to be pretty brittle plastic. At least the standard ones take a few knocks before they go.

carbon is too shiny.. you have to look way close to see its carbon.

Carbon one gets mullered in stone chips. Look tatty after a year on the car....

standard!

Recaro Black Gold 182
I feel your trying to tell me something Alan, lol ;)

I guess standard then, i begrudge giving reno 140 sheets though, daylight robbery.

ITB'd 182...
im biased but i'll say carbon. this is what it looks like on black gold

cars015.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I like the look of the carbon one,but as people say it could get worn and look worse in the long run

ITB'd 182...
Any closer ones guppy?

nah mate sorry. aint got my own camera. if i did id be a pic ***** ;)

had mine on for at least 5k now and i wash mine weekly and its still in very good condition and i do a lot of country miles through rural lanes where theres alot of crap on the road and have hit some debri but its still fine tbh