ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spitfire Pics

1.2 Dynamique billabong
This is part of a Uni project on war, i needed some pics of a spitfire so head down to a museum in southampton as it was the closest one, however the museum was stuffed full of planes so i had to edit the pics significantly, the background / sky shots are also mine so i own every component of the composite.

what do you think?

original image:
spitfire1.jpg

spitfire2.jpg

spitfire3.jpg

cheers
James

Last edited:
  Megane RS 275 Trophy
Great work, #2 is very good as is #3.

I wish I could do that sort of stuff with my pics.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
NICE!! How did you get the dark border? The fade? How much dodging and burning? :p

:approve: Tiffen digital filters mate, you can apply a soft vignetting effect. definately worth downloading them mate there some very usefull filters

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys, i might put up some of the other pics from the book on war ive made a bit later

106 GTi
Nice work, critcial eye now, sort the lighting under it from the light that there in the museum.

Fantastic, #2 is waaaay beyond anything I can do, but doesn't quite look right imo (lighting, scale...I don't really know to be honest), #3 is perfect though, amazing stuff.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Very cool, get the others up! Could do with shopping out the wheel chocks in the second though