ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turinis On A 2000 1.2 clio

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
i was wondering would these fit on no problems at all or would i need a spacer of some type if so how big are we talking ? also would anybody on here fancy photoshopping anthracite turinis onto my clio so i can decide whether to definatly get them ?

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
thanx mate do u know if anyone is selling them on here at a reasonable price theres a set of anthracite ones on ebay 155 is the bid just now for 5 wheels 4 in mint condition 2 tyres hardly used 2 tyres slighty worn and a spare tht is marked with a nearly bald tyre?

Breaking A 172 Replica
I just sold mine for 300 with 2 bald tyres and 2 with 2mm of tread.

They were in good condition with no curbing on spokes but a bit of bubbling and curbing on the edge.

Sam

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
do you know the ET of my clio its a 2000 W reg 1.2 8v if you could tell me that would be great thanx :)

Lots of Alfas
I had them on mine, the non sport Clios have an offset of 36 so the 38.5s from the cup are fine, mine was lowered 40mm and had no rubbing at all even on full lock.
xlatextclio.jpg

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
cheers for the picture and info dave do you have any pictures side on ofur car with the wheels on ? do u think the anthracite ones will look good on a metallic red almost burgandy colour dont no the exact colour ? do u think it would look good only lowerd 30 or would it be better 40 ? theres alot of potholes where i am so im thinking about them?

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
are there any pictures of flame red with anthracite turinis on here i cant seem to find any but im sure i seen a 172 or 182 with them and that was flame red any chance of some one trying to find out whos is it :clown: DAVEBEM: are they original headlights in ur clio ? they look realy nice

Last edited:
  Breaking A 172 Replica
It is "Evy."

Search what is in the quotation marks with the . in the username.

They have the white writing on as well, unlike the Renault ones.

You could also try white 2118s also by speedline.

You could then tie it in with badges your bodywork colour and then white detailing on the badges.

Sam

BMW M135i
Erm isn't the Mk2 Clio ET37? What i've always been told, should fit fine either way. Hence why Mk2 172 Alium wheels need 5mm spacers on the rear.

Chelsea tractor
Well 36mm>37mm is 1mm difference... And that's not a lot ;) I know the offset on my wheels is definately 36 :)

Lots of Alfas
Erm isn't the Mk2 Clio ET37? What i've always been told, should fit fine either way. Hence why Mk2 172 Alium wheels need 5mm spacers on the rear.

Non sport Clios with steel wheels have et36, the clios with the alloys have et37.

Havnt got any side on pics im afraid as its my old car and havnt got many pics left.