ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speakers/headunit/music

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all...
Looking for some better speakers or headunit for the Clio. (172 cup)
There's a JVC HU in it just now but it doesn't seem very loud and considering the car is stripped out with a decat and Supersprint exhaust there's quite a lot of noise inside.
I've still got the door cards and standard speakers so am I better buying uprated speakers or another HU? Or maybe both?

Cheers!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hertz speakers...don't even need a sub really. Hsk 130 kit....very nice!

I like your suggestion. They are really expensive but I can see why. Have you got these in your Clio? Can you let me know if they fit and if you had to cut out the door card or anything to make them fit?

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
In my experience of Alpine and Pioneer headunits, Alpine = best sound quality output on stock speakers.
Installed a Pioneer unit in my 182 and the sound lacks power, rear and front doors have Fli speakers installed by previous owner. Assuming I need an amp to boost it!