ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark Plugs

nope.

lol.

OEM are an excellent plug anyway. However cheaper alternatives that do exactly the same job can be had ;)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
you wouldn't describe the standard plugs as cheap really. I suppose its worth a try but I'd be surprised if you saw any improvement

Not got a car
Standard plugs are £20 odd each from Renault. They are actaully better than all these aftermarket plugs

nope.

lol.

OEM are an excellent plug anyway. However cheaper alternatives that do exactly the same job can be had ;)

I think Tom maybe refering to the NGK BCPR6ES. they can be had for about £1.60 each and work great if your running a decat. I was recently informed about this and put a set in my car and so far so good. ;)

Not got a car
does not have to be changed, i used my old one with aboit on silicon gasket i had laying about.